Monday, October 20, 2008

Hell..

I woke up half an hour ago hurting..and at thiss point I am shaking so
muchhI can hardly write..doc is coming in abbout anhour..alooong time
Dont wanna wake Rein..wishSander was heree..I wishh

4 comments:

butterflies said...

Dammit! I had just written a comment on the last post when this came through.
Im praying for you both.
Hugs:)

Ravn... said...

Sorry about the whineing..It was just me beeing very desperat for a morph shot.
You have a pretty good idea how I feel then(about your coment in the last post) I dont how many times I have had an epididymitt..i gues more than 15 over the last 5-6 years. Torsion is hell..I have had that too..first time the doc managed to twist it back..second they operated at fixed it in position sort of.

Just had my second shot today..so I will go to sleep for a while

Ravn... said...

Oh I have counted...lol
I think I had 21 epididymites and 4 or 5 orcittes..

butterflies said...

Oh you poor thing! You are so brave so dont ever think you are whining! its incredible pain and a lot for anyone to live with..glad your better today.

The reason my son had his removed was cos it was already dead by the time the dumb docs discovered! and my son had been kicked in the balls at a party and never told me that bit until much later!