It still no sign of light outside our windows...
And I have been awake for more than an hour ...hurting real bad.
I took two of my meanest painkillers almost an hour ago...
they did'nt work.
So now I am debating myself wether to call my doc or not..
dragging him out of bed might not be verry popular on a sunday morning.
I have trouble writing for the pain..and trouble consentrating..
it's kind of scary how pain takes over the entire body..
We had a great saturday!
Spending the morning on sevral fleamarkets and the night at JanE's place partying...
someone is gonna have a rough day today I think...hehe
I can't drink yet...I am on to many drugs to risk fucking that up.
Well..I guess my good periode became a short one...
and tomorrow is monday and drainage day
blæææææh!
Oh, and my babysis called...she wants us to come stay for x-mas...
Dad said nothing...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJaIZSYp1C8&feature=related
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I wish you did not have to hurt so bad. When Bigg hurts like that it makes me crazy. I am glad to hear that you guys had a good day yesterday tho - we did too.
I hope you feel better.
Thank's love :)
I just came from the hospital...so far all drugged up..lol
mm its much easier to deal with my own pain than Sanders..
Post a Comment