A looong sunday...been in pain most of the day..no sign of infection though.
Just the fucking tennisball up my ass...makes it hard to sit.
Wanted to go see Sander,
but doc said no...
so I have been a good boy and been at home...
resting on the sofa upstairs...
We have spoken on the cellphone though,
and he think he can go home tomorrow...I hope so too...
Then he can come home with me after my drainage.
I can't say I look forward to do that now...
it will probebly hurt more then usual..and I hope they won't have to put me out to do it...sometimes they have too.
I miss my newfound cyber-pal...hope he is ok.
Hey! If you se this! I have just ordred "30 days of night" on dvd! :D
Here comes a sweedish video lol ....Allting som jag vill ska jag gjöra ....aaaaaa...aaaah!!
(anything I want to do...I'll do!!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5t9JOLyPSA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wouldnt it be better and less painful for you if they gave you a general anesthetic??
Good luck tomorrow.
Post a Comment