My love is sleeping..it's late friday evening and we have watched tv just like an old married couple. Most of our friends (those we have left) are out ...maybe they are dancing on top of the barcounter at "Jecyl and Hyde"
I long to be there with them..long to be young and careless again.
I can't remeber the last time Sander and me went out to party...it certainly was a long,long time ago. And as I lay here I begin to think of the times we have had in that bar..Sander and me...Trine and Simon...Jan e, Une, Mikkel................ and Peter.
I remember when Sander was in hospital after one of his major surgerys.
Some of us had been visiting him there,
and afterwards we went to Peters place to hang out
and drink som beer.
Peter is realy a friend of Simons.... he swear that he is straight,
but he loves to play around...
and everytime he drinks to much he tries to sort of seduce me ....
This time he had a new girlfriend so I found it safe to be with him....but when I went to the bathroom ...guess who came after me? Guess who locked the door behind us and pushed me upp against the showerdoor holding my arms.. Peter!
He even tried to kiss me....but I bit his cheek ...hehe
I was a bit drunk and It felt so damned good when he pressed his body against mine...I could feel him groving hard against my hip. Luckily Trine knocked on the door wanting to use the bathroom. So nothing more happened..
When we came down to "Jeckyl and Hyde" I was actually quite drunk I think...and I teamed up with Jan E and an old friend from my highschool clas... Thomas.
We were dancing and having a good time...even up on the bar as I recal ...
Then Peter came and dragged me down...I had a shirt and jeans on.... and he opened my shirt and took it of...Then he bent down and licked my pierced nipple...OMG
The sensation went straight down to my groin !
I had'nt had sex in weeks! And he was so damn hot!!
He then takes my hand and drags me into one of the restrooms...the ladies room to be exact!
He wispers in my ear that I make him so horny. That he wants me so much...and when someones coming in he drags me into one of the stalls. His thoung slides down my throat.
Finding my nipple once more...oohhh!!
-Fuck! I am so horny! He wispers...... a bit short of breath...-
-Why dont you jack of then...I sugest ...teasing him.
But Peter opens his jeans and pulls out his cock...it's big, wet, and almost bursting it seems...I can't speak or hardly breath at this point ...I'm just staring at his hand stroking his cock.
And all I want to do is to jack of too...
But I wont do it with him...my drunken brain somehow finds it wrong... thank God!
But I can't help but letting my finger glide over his swollen cockhead....wet with precum.
And then put the finger in my mouth......mmmmmm
he must be just as horny as me....for that makes him cum...five or six thick squirts of sperm running of the wall. I'm realy near to cum myself now...and I need to because my nuts are starting to hurt. So I throw him out of the stall and close the door...I have to cum so bad I have trouble opening my jeans.
I bite my hand so I wont make any noise....
When I have finished and open the door...Trine and Peters girlfriend stands outside ...
They look surprised at me...-
-Hey... I try to look as I belong in there..
-What did you do in there? Trine asks...
-I jacked of... I smile at them ...and they laugh...they don't belive me!!!
So much for beeing honest...
Btw ......up til this day...I have never had sex with Peter...
though he keeps trying..lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think Peter is much the same as my Robbie.
Post a Comment