Thursday, October 16, 2008

You are so beautiful...

In the first light of dawn we make love...
Warm and sleepy bodys against each other..
His soft breath growing short and shivery.
He is so beautiful.....
I can't think of a single thing in life I like more than to watch him...
How his eyes closes.....how his soft lips opens against mine....

He sits in my lap facing me...moving slowly while I kiss him.
While I hold him ...feel him...
while I want him to speed up ...want him to..............

He sort of wimpers when I let go of his lips...
I let my thounge slide down his neck....
and I bite him til he almost screams. He is breathing harder...
moving faster...
and we can't... wait... any.... longer...

His body convulsing against mine...
making my chest and stomack warm and wet...

and I burst....
Wave after wave of pure love washes through my body..

Afterwards he lays on top of me.....half asleep...
I kiss him and slide my fingers through his long hair..
I wisper how much I love him.
I want to capture the moment...to linger in it..

........................................................................

But we will have Milla today...we need to shover ...
and my damn nuts are hurting again.
Not bad...but rather annoying.
So we have no choise but to get up...


Still a perfect begining of the day...don't u think?


Play this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fJxt0Cg52I

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, WOW...

Oklahoma Girl said...

Thanks for visting my blog. Have a wonderful day! Hope you are both well.

Blessed be...