
I hate to se you so sad my love.
There will come a time when you and your dad will comunicate
again. Give him some time to adjust. He'll come around. You know deep down he loves you verry much.
I will never leave you my sweetheart.
My love is yours forever.
Sander.
There will come a time when you and your dad will comunicate
again. Give him some time to adjust. He'll come around. You know deep down he loves you verry much.
I will never leave you my sweetheart.
My love is yours forever.
Sander.

3 comments:
Thank u my love...I'll love u to the end of time..
And u know what? U have always been able to fix me..one way or the other..
:)
May I leave a suggestion about your father?
Im sure he loves you very much and hes probably worried sick about you..he knows how you both feel about each other and he knows of your love..so..
Maybe you can be the one to teach him about that love? rather than say youve been fucking all morning,you could say that your having love times..it sounds much better and not so harsh.
All parents make mistakes.We dont have lessons and we learn as we go along.
Invite you dad over so he can see the love you have for each other maybe?
Take care of each other ...
Thank u, Butterflies u and so many others that have given me a lot to think about ...
Of couse I too will have to take the blame for how things are with me and my dad..
The fackt that he lives almost a thousand miles away does complicate things a bit though...
Post a Comment