Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mmmmmmm....

I have been laying here watching my love sleep beside me for the last two hours..
His long blonde hair floating over the pillow...
he is so beautiful..
I want to reach out at pull him closer and kiss him...
but I wont disturb his sleep.
He needs it..
The pain from mondays draining has died down...thank God!
And I feel quite ok today..a wonderful feeling.
I am just laying here trying to think of what I want to do with this day..
I sure as hell don't want to stay here....
Maybe I should go shopping?
I need some clothes and a new pair of boots...
or maybe I should just go downtown to sit in a cafe and watch the people go by..
or take Ola for a walk in the woods...
probebly not a good idea though since there is moosehunt season ...lol

My love is moving ...the duvè sliding down...
exposing his abbs and tummy...
I can't resist him anylonger..

I bend down over him and slowly kisses his chest and stomack...
he shivers a little and moans softly...
as I let my thounge slide round his bellybutton...
and some part of him is clearly verry much awake under the duvè..

So on the other hand...I think I'll stay at home..

Mmmmmm.......

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Home is where the hard-on...I mean heart is! Glad to know you guys are having a good day. For what it's worth, yesterday's pain is a memory and tomorrow isn't guaranteed. Guess that leaves NOW - Enjoy it!

Firethorne