Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Beam me up, Scotty!

I have recovered from the draining....
Only to find Sander is hurting today..he is having one of his
" dont speak to me I will just lay here on the couch
whatching bad movies " days..
And thats ok. I just leave him alone for a while...

So I was gonna make him lunch...bangers and mash!
Hmm..those of u who got to know me knows that I am hopeless
around a kitchen...Sander says I can even ruin water!

Sooooo...the bangers was a blackish sort of brown...
and the mash was uneatable!
But at least I made Sander laugh his ass of..*blush*

So now we are hungry, grumpy, and suffering from a bad case of
" Stargate atlantis"
Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!

Beam me up, Scotty!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LShjmJ_PFGM

4 comments:

Bigg said...

Bangers and mash actually sounds pretty good... Although perhaps not the way you said you made it. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

butterflies said...

Maybe you should have gotten a pizza delivered? heh
Glad to hear your feeling better.Take care of Sander xoxo

Wife, Mom, and Slave said...

I give you "E" for effort! My husband cannot cook but when I'm ill he tries. It's not always edible but I love him because he tries. Yes, I laugh at his idea of a home cooked meal too. Hope you both feel better tomorrow!

Ravn... said...

I've gotten some questions regarding "bangers and mash"..lol.
It is brittish slang for sosages and mashed potaoes :D And I even managed to ruin mashed potatoes made from a powder..sigh...