Saturday, October 25, 2008

Blæææææææææ...

I am no fun at all today...I have been in pain all morning...
Theres no swelling or fever.. at least not yet.
But I hurt so much I am on the edge of needing a morph.shot...
My painkillers doesn't help much...

I hate my life...

Blææææææææææ....

..................................................................................

Oh, ok! I'll write a little more...
It's just so hard to find the strenght to be posetiv when you are in pain like 24/7...
I realy do try! But to day I am down in the dumps.....
Don't wanna do anything...don't wanna se anyone...
I can't consentrate on reading cause the pain is to disturbing...
I can't sleep...
I can't even jack of !!

The only thing I can to is bitch about it...

Last night I wrote that I didn't want to go out tonight...but sure...no I do!
No that I probebly won't be able to do so!

I probebly won't be able to visit Sander either..

Life realy sucks !!

And I am just a pathetic little shit feeling sorry for myself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vwwFiaSXHk

1 comment:

Firethorne said...

Hey buddy - a little bit of self-pity never hurt anybody. In fact, I admire how little of that there seems to be in your blog considering your circumstances - you seem to have a good balance.

But sometimes, dear one, it can get to be too much, like today, and it's perfectly okay for you to say so without considering yourself a miserable shit. Yes?

I know what you mean about seeming/feeling older than your peers - that was my life for most of my 20s.

You'll have to explain the MSN thing to me - a chat function? Don't think I've chatted online since it was invented!

Big hugz to you and Sander,
Firethorne