Thursday, October 9, 2008

And a partridge in a peartree...

Today we went to the mall with granma...she had her hair done while we went shopping.
It felt so nice beeing able to be out and about again.
In fact I can't even remeber the last time!
I wanted to buy some new boots...but the once I wanted was not available in my size
...sulk..
So instead I bought two tees and a hoodie..
Sander bought a golden brown knitted sweater that was beautifull on him!
We bought some dvd's ...some candy...a halloweenlamp lol...
a bright red winter hat for Milla..........and a partridge in a peartree... haha

When we came home an hour ago...Sander fell asleep on the bed...
I am ok, hurting a bit....but still ok..nothing a plain painkiller wont fix..
:D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun, and that you're better (o:

Wife, Mom, and Slave said...

Maybe I should have left a message here but I chose to blog a bit about you a bit. Head over there to read what I had to say about the two of you! Lot of Love!

Wife, Mom, and Slave said...

Okay, delete one of those bits in there! LOL It's the pain meds. Please forgive ;)