Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sweet Murmel...

I wish I could sleep a little longer! Four and a half hour is not much...

I hope yesterdays blogpost didn't offend any of you...
it was not meant to.
I have a tendency of beeing a tad to "honest".
Besides sex is magic and wonderful,
and I want to write about every aspect of my life...

I am hurting this morning too...a dump,dull pain ..
like someone kicked me in the nuts a while ago.
I wish I had Sanders ability to sleep thrugh pain...
but I don't..
It wakes me up and demands painkillers before I can sleep again.

Yesterday with Milla was great fun...she's just about to walk now...
and she can crawl at an amazing speed.
She tried to digg up my moms potplants in an unatended moment,
and got realy mad at me for stopping her...
she clearly has her mom's temper...lol

I had a raher bad day yesterday conserning pain...
and it somehow looks like she knew.
Cause she didn't mind laying on my arm on the bed...
she didnt sleep just sucked her tum and
looked up at me...Trine says she never likes to do that with her...
and she thinks it must bee from all the times Milla
has visited me in hospital since she was born...
always falling asleep on top of me.

"Murmel" came on my msn last night...that was nice.
We havent been speaking for a long time now....
almost wierd to think of how close we were...
But he is doing grate now....
And I am glad for him, and kind of proud of him too.
And he will always own a corner of my heart.
Maybe someday I will share our storry with u....
Sweet, sweet Murmel...

This is for u...though u never read this blogg...

Remember?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLAVQhMGAig&feature=related

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So who's Murmel

Bigg said...

Honesty is the best ingredient for blogging. I thought it was great. Sorry to hear you're still not feeling well... I hope the pain lets up for you soon!