Awake in our bed when it is still no sign of the morning...
reaching out for him just to find he is not there...
wanting him so much it hurts...
Internettporn beeing a bad and boring susbtitute for the real thing..
.his smell, ...his warm body shivering at my tuch...mmm.
Ok, I know! I am a bit on the horny side! I love sex!
Its just as important for me as food or fresh air...
both because I know my fucked up prostate craves it....
and because I am sort of adickted to his body..
Jacking of is ok for my stupid prostate...but it doesn't help with my longing for him..
To think that I once survived 14 months without having sex with him ...
And no I am having serious problems after two days only!
Ok, I shall stop complaining...
I will go and make love to myself in the shower...
thinking of all the crazy times and places we have made love...
Shower is grate... less messy in there...
less chanse of getting myself in the eye....I am so good at that ....lol
So here's a video for u....from one horny bitch to another:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aGTNS13SDU
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Raven - There are some who say that as long as we can feel pain, we know we're alive. I think the same is true of pleasure. When you think about it, how wonderful that both you and Sander, with all the medical issues, can be so powerfully physical with one another!
As for jerking off- we older guys are told all the time that we should be sure and "keep the pipes clear." At 48 (almost 49), it's the last thing I do before I go to sleep at night! Ollie and I are a commuter couple (we see each other on the weekends) so keeping things in shape for the weekend is essential!
Hope your MSN buddy showed up. Any chance he's a prominent character on another blog we both like?
Sander will be home before you know it to help out with your dilemma :)
Hugz,
Firethorne
He might be!...lol
Post a Comment