Friday, October 10, 2008

Changes is coming up.....maybe..

Another morningblogg from the far north..
I hurt in the morning as usuall...
But the pain is bearable and my painkillers takes care of it...
so no need for morph.

Yesterday we spent most of the day outside..trying to rake up the leafs in our garden and playing ball with an extatic Ola. He loves that.
In the afternoon Trine and Milla came over and we lit the barbecue and grilled some hot dogs...Ola is so sweet with Milla..he knows that she is just a small child that needs care,
and if she gets to much for him pulling his ears or tail...
he just goes inside and hides from her.. lol

Sander and I spent the evening to our self...
with nobody around it meant making love in the bath tub,
and in front of the fireplace in the livingroom...

Ma and Stephan is actually away for the weekend looking at a farmhouse!
They might want to buy it!!
It is a big old house and they will turn it into a sort of fostercare-home..
that means they can both work and live in the same place...
they are looking for a house that is big enough for 4-5 kids,
pluss granny, Sander and me.
She would move in with us permanently then..

I am not sure I like the idea.
It would mean moving away from all our friends into the country.
We would have to find a new doc...
one that we can trust,
and hospital is gonna be at least one hour away.
That's a long time for Sander when he is having an attack...

Well....nothing is decided yet....only good thing about moving is that we could have horses...
but then again I guess I cant sit on a horse...it's bound to hurt as hell

No comments: