Monday, October 20, 2008

HA's babysitter service...

A new monday here in stormy Norway...

Yesterday my love was sendt to hospital...I could se from the moment we woke that he was in pain... he said it was not that bad...but by the afternoon he could hardly walk...and I discoverd he was running a temprature...but do you think he would let me check that? Nooooooooo.....

So I did the only thing I could...I called our Doc and explained the situasjon and he came over..
Tok him 5 min to discover he had well over 103 and a nuttsack as swollen as big grapefruit.

So In we went...turned out he had (lets se if i can write this in english and on morph) Epididymites?...(inflamation to the smallish lumps on top of the testickles) but It was not the backterial one that I use to get all the time.....this was probebly from the kick in the nuts he got at the playpark some time ago..They can't explain his fever though...so they take lots of test of him
to try to figure out why...

I was in hospital draining as usuall this morning...granny beeing away ....mom and Stephan as well......So I had to get a cab...luckily I dont have to pay for the fare.

The draining was hellish as usuall even on morph., and made me puke....but I managed to go se Sander afterwards...He was laying with a morph catheter that eases the pain.... remeber the sensation of pain is much stronger for him cause of his damaged nerves...He managed to stay awake for a short time only when I was there ....and I managed to not puke in the cab on my way home...

I don't like to be home alone on this days...cause I hurt real bad between the shots and I sometimes fainth too... But not to worry...granny had sumoned half the local Hells Angels
to babysit me.. lol...and I was met by four Harleys outside our door.

So while I fell asleep in my bed downstairs ....the Angels played cards up in the livingroom...watching me on the babymonitor...
When my morph started wearing of my brother and a young kind of cute
"Prospect" sat with me til my doc came and shot me up..
Later on I actually managed to make him blush when I stumbled out of the bathroom wearing nothing but Sanders red Mickey Mouse T-shirt...lol

Trine and Milla came for a quick vissit and I sleept again...

Now Rein and I are alone...he is gonna spend the night with me. He is making spagetti up in the kichen right now...and I have promised to try and eat some. Maybe it will be ok...I have not puked since this morning..
I have spoken to Sander...but he is so tired and druged I can hardly talk to him..

I am longing for someone to talk to on msn...someone fun!...I hope that my newfound pal will be in after work tonight! :D

Here's a smal doze of pain management:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HetC7EUmNcc

3 comments:

Firethorne said...

Hey Sweetie - sorry that you and Sander aren't feeling so hot - although the idea of a half naked Norwegian boy in a red Mickey Mouse tee-shirt makes me feel just fine! I'm too old to blush, though.

Is your MSN friend who I think it is?

I hope you'll have your Love home with you soon and that you'll both be feeling better.

Firethorne

Ravn... said...

So who do u think it is? :D

butterflies said...

Oh thats so painful! when my son was 17 he woke me up one night at 3am crying in pain.His testicle was swollen the size of a grapefruit! I took him straight to hospital where they said he had epididymitis.His temp went over 103! I was terrified..he was pumped full of morphine and antibiotics.The swelling never went down and I insisted they take him back and scan it.Lucky I did cos he had a testicular tortion and it had been twisted.He ended up having urgent surgery and they removed it.I will never forget the pain he was in and how helpless I felt.He now has a 10 yr old son so it never affected his sex life;)
Im so glad you have the brothers there taking care of you.Thank God for 81!