Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ashamed little piggy...

I was waken from my pleasent dream of swimming naked
in the lake by a loud thud..
It was Sander dropping his bag on the floor..
-"Hey", he smiled ...
I sat upp on my knees and he came to the bed and huged me..
his cold wintercoat against my naked body...
the shock made me wide awake..
-"I didn't think you would come until the afternoon"... I beamed.
-"So I slept a little."
-"That's ok". He sat down heavily on the bed...
I climbed out of it and took his coat.
Then I climbed back and sat on my knees over his lap and kissed his warm lips....
He tasted of spearmint-gum. I ran my fingers through his long hair..
and felt the silky caress against my hand..
He grabbed my bare ass with both hands...
making me stand up on my knees.
so that it became very obvious to him how much I had missed him..

He bendt down a little and the tip of his thounge slided
over my already very eager "welcome-committee"...
making me utter a sound I have never heard before.
Making him look up at me smiling that little
almost smug smile that tolld me he was so enjoying this...

He took of his sweater and layd back on the bed...
dragging me upp so that I sat on his chest.
And still with a firm grip on my ass ...he started to play with me..
His warm mouth making me close my eyes and hold on to his hair...
trying not to scream..

The first wave hit almost with no warning...
I fell down on my hands ...
unable to hold back...my body shaking
He never for a sec took away his mouth....
just continued to play with me...gently...slowly..
until I beg of him to let me climax a second time.... desperate now..
until my gasping breath sounded almost like crying ...
then he finaly gave in...

I could see that he was hard ...but he said "don't"
when I reached out for him...
It was obvious that he still was in pain...
So I did the only right thing for a gentleman to do at these occasions....
I fell asleep like a fucking pig!!


Yes, I am an ashamed little piggy...
But he later ensured me that it was the nicest
welcome home that he has ever had...
so i rest my case...hehe.

But...when he undresses later I can se why he didn't
want me to tuch him..
He is still very swollen and it must have hurt like hell just to have a hard on...
Poor baby...
He says he is ok...as usual....

But he doesn't object of me putting him to bed and tucking him in....

Later on Espen comes to see how he is doing (oh that's our Doc)
and he makes him admitt that he is still in some pain...
And sure...I know...he hates to be fuzzed over!
But I can't help it...it's nice to play the part of"Florence" for a change...
And I do love him so much!

2 comments:

HB said...

Sorry 2 hear that Sander is still hurting but at least u got 2 have a good time with him first.

Ravn... said...

Mmmm hehe..

Hope u enjoyed ur "gangstermovies and screwing night" :D

kiss,kiss!