Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nutcrackersuite...

My brother went home last night when I started to feel better..
and I am on my own.

It's kind of nice sometimes beeing on ones own, but I miss my baby!
As usual I have slept with his t-shirt all night.
I have talked to him this mornign, but nothing much has changed...
The swelling and the odd fever is holding on to him.
I will go and see him in the afternoon as soon as Jan E gets home...he will drive.

Neither Sander nor I has been alowed to have a drivers license
cause of the drugs we are on all the time ,
and Sanders painattacks
that would probebly make him drive of the road
if it hit him while driving.
Luckily we have good friends and family who are eager to help.

Trine knew how to drive a car ever since she was 14.
Her grandad let her mess about with his car out on the farm were he lived.
And that came in handy a Saturday night five years ago when Sander suddenly had a major attack and went uncouncius on us, we didn't have the good conections to the hospital and the doc that we have now back then... And we didnt know what to do since our parents were away,
so Trine stole my mom's carkeys and drow us to the hospital..lol
She was not even 17 at that point...not to sober either..
(u have to be 18 in Norway to have a license)

The reason I still remeber this is an incident that happened on the way back home..
We live in a small suburban town in the outskirts of Oslo...there are not much hatered against gay people here...and Sander and me has never had any trouble but from one group..two-three boys close to my brothers age. They are real assholes and they continued to be so until Sander beat up the one in lead...lets call him "Bullyboy" ... so badly that he forever kept his mouth shut...but that is another story.

Trine, JanE and me was heading home from hospital in the middle of the night when I had to throw up..I had been drinking a bit earlyer on and I was in some pain too....
So I asked her to pull over...she stoped by the roadside,
and I walked a bit away from the car and puked..
But then a car pulls up behind us. "Bullyboy" and his stupid friends.

Trine and JanE came out of the car when I walked back..
Bullyboy started calling me names...I ignored him like I always do,
but he was pretty drunk and started to pick a fight ...I didn't feel fit for fighting...my head spun and I could hardly stand up straight...
Suddenly Bullyboy grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him..
Trine screamed "Let go of Ravn, u prick! And jumped on his back..
but he tossed her of and turned on me...(the stupid ididot...lol).
Before I had an idea of whats going on his knee hit my nuts...Then two things happened...
I puked all over him..then I fainthed.

When I came through Bullyboy was swearing and jumping around taking his soiled clothes of..the two other guys just stood there....while Trine laughed til she almost cried and took pictures of him with her cellphone..
She later put them out on an local internettsight for all to see...lol

Funny how I always get kicked in the nuts! I mean, no one ever kickes Jan E or Simon! But me...I get it all the time! It seemes to be some wierd law of nature or something going on!

Well, today in hospital I will take no chance...
I'll wear a jock! A padded one!
It makes me look as if I am hung like a horse though...

Witch I am....haha

So in honor of my tormented nuts...here comes the nutcrackersuite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHYwVfN3wY4&feature=related

3 comments:

Firethorne said...

They say all you Norwegian boys are hung like horses. But then they say the same thing about all African Americans and I happen to know for a fact it ain't true. Small ponies perhaps :)

Hey - why didn't I make your blog list?

Glad you're feeling better and in good humor - Sander will be home soon!

Firethorne

Ravn... said...

Somethings not working right...i cant seem to add you to it:(

Ravn... said...

hey man! I did it! :D