Yes, I am alive..
And if I realy concentrate I think
I am a tiny bit better..at least that's what I say...
I realy don't want to go to hospital !!!
I'll just wait and see if I can get by with just my
regular painkillers. If I can't ...well, then it is
back in...I am not stupid!
I long to have a break now...to do what others do,
go up to the maountains, ski, snowboard, party,
hang out with friends..
But at least we have each other..my love is still sound asleep
beside me. I have my laptopp in bed .Cause I still hurt sitting.
The morningsun shines on his blond hair..making it
glow like gold. And I long for him to wake so I can kiss him.
He too has been in some pain these days..he never says
but I can read it in him. So I guess this will be a quiet day for the
both of us. But who knows...maybe tomorrow will be better?
Oh, btw...
Today the add is out..
About us wanting trained nurses...I am quite exited at this!
I hope somebody answers..and I hope for some male ones...
I'll keep you posted on the progress..
Hey! "Goldielocks" is avake :D
Some parts of him very much awake...
by the look of his naked body....
Yummy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Im excited for you too Ravn:)
I hope and pray that you will get some good nurses soon.
I hope you dont have to have the spinal cathater either!Thats sounds awful.
Youre so brave and strong.Im sure that none of us could endure what you have to go through all the time.
Kiss for Sander;)
Post a Comment