I am still hanging in there...
The pain has subsided a bit...so maybe by
monday(drainingtime again) I'll be ok.
I hope it wont go on like this...I realy need those days between
draining and hurting to be relativly good.
It scares me that as the years go by I have been a little worse
every year..
In the first years I could go for months without pain..
Now the best I can hope for is for the five days from the drainpain
usually stopps til the next draining to be free of pain.
I know it has to do with my nuts beeing more and more destroyed
from the infections...but still...
At least there's no sign of Sanders attacks...
I just hope and pray that they are gone for good this time.
Oh, and we got a few phonecalls asking about the nursing thing...
One of them...a male nurse who had been trained in urology...
30 years old...could work all hours! We will meet him after the hollydays!
The others were too young and inexperienced ...and too female...lol
We will just have to wait and se if anyone else is responding.
Tomorrow the farmhouse will be formally mom and Stephans..
and they will begin to work on it this weekend.
Pretty exiting, huh?
This was just "trying to wake up" jabber...
Now I realy got to go piss !!!
I got a boner the size of Australia!!!
hehe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
"Australia"??? Really????
Sure...
I am a viking u know!!!
Haha
Hah!!
U r just envious!!
True. While mine may be the size of California, It's certainly no Australia. you got me beat there, big guy ;^)
Post a Comment