Friday, April 3, 2009

Right here...right now..

He comes downstairs and lays beside me on the bed...
we kiss...his soft lips tastes of fresh"outside air ".
He and Ola has been for a walk.

His hand slides down my stomach...
He smiles up at me...his eyes glittering..
-" You are so hard" !!
I sigh...
-" Mmm I know...I need to get off..
-"Why don't you then"?
He gets that noughty look on his face..and
his hand tickles my tummy.
-"Cause I hurt too much.... I just can't"
-"Oh, my poor baby"!
He kisses me, and kisses my belly too..
Then he pulls off my blanket...and his eyes slides lovingly over my body.
-" That looks yummy".
He breathes a little faster now...and his exitement is very
visible right now.
-"Then try some"
I can hear my voice tremble a little..
He wispers in my ear...
-"I will, baby...I will...

I close my eyes...to the sensation.
I can feel his varm and wet mouth on my body.
Soft and tiny kisses...
slowly making a wet trail down towards the goal.
His tongue circling around my swollen "head"
Softly, carefully, caressing the most tender part of me...
I hold on to his hair...I am suddenly all feelings...
All flames and fire...
I am so easy....

I can't take this much longer...
If he keeps this up I am gonna come..I am gonna come...
I am.....

Sweet,strong shivers spasms through my body...
I hear my voice calling out his name...
I float and sink...
Float..

Him on my chest...sitting there..
I hold his butt...and helps myself to him...
My gourmet-man... his very own
green banana taste soon fills my mouth..

Heaven is right here..
right now...

The pain afterwards is endureable.....
I kiss his pretty face...tasting myself of his lips..

I love him so very, very much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfJCqgPRxZg

2 comments:

Firethorne said...

Nice to chat with you yesterday - sorry we couldn't continue.

Sounds like you're GOOD and busy anyway :)

Have a great weekend, baby!

Love,
Firethorne

Dr.John said...

It is good somebody is there who cares for you and helps you endure the pain.