Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Insomnia...

I can't sleep...

I have tossed and turned all through the night..
Now it is 4.30 am and I have given up.

The pain from the draining has subsided..
but I miss my love. The bed is way to big and empty.
I think I forgot to mention that he is in hospital.
They kept him when we was in on Monday.
Wanting to run some tests and stuff..

I went to se him last evening...but he is once again
in the silent mood. So I realy don't know how he is.
My guessing would be that he is scared..
The backpain is a new thing...he has not had much of that
before. And it seemes to conect with the groin-pain.
And it must realy hurt...
Maybe it has something to do with the scare-tissue after the surgerys?
I don't know anything so far.

Wish he would talk to me :(

1 comment:

Dr.John said...

It is hard to not be able to communicate directly with one you love. Be there for hm though.