Friday, April 17, 2009

Sleepless part 2...

I am tired...

I have been at the hospital every night to be with Sander.
He is still giving me the silent treatment...but I try to be patient
I hate fussing myself ...so I wont fuss over him.
Most of the time I am laying in his bed ...just to hold him and stroke his hear.
The tests shows nothing so far...but the pain wont let him be...

My own pain is just a distant reminder now...I am so gratefull for
that breather...I need this break to be able to be strong for him.
I need sleep too...but it is hard.

Wish I could just close my eyes and sleep until morning...
but I sleep for maybe two hours at the time...and that's way to little.

Any good ideas to help me sleep more, anybody?


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPs0gr5zbII&feature=related

1 comment:

Swan said...

hm..you should try reiki..it always helps me sleep..and alleviates minor pain as well...it works really well if u cant sleep...or erm..take out a school physics book or something and try reading that..it always works for me..:P..hope you two feel better soon!