
My love is upstairs in the tub...
I hope the warm water may ease his pain a bit.
I had to go downstairs cause the sight of his naked,
soapy body made me want to do things to him
that doesn't go well with a acking back and testickles.
I feel so lost when he is the one hurting...
I can deal so much better with my own pain.
His I can't do something about...
just watch how it wears him out :(
And that hurts me too....it realy does.
Trine,Simon and Milla was here...
and Milla is now old enough to sence
when one of us is a bit under the weather.
So she settled for laying on Sanders arm on the sofa...
sucking her tumb while he read her a story.
Rein has been here with the gocerys...
and now we once again are alone.
I have taken my lap-topp up to the livingroom...
and I have lit a fire and lit some candles.
I have borrowed the mattresses from the guest beds
and layed them on the floor
topped with our duves...
some sheepfurs and lots of pillows.
When he comes out of the bath i will dry him of carefully,
and then I will give him a soothing, lavendersmelling hotoilmassage..
and kiss every inch of his body.
And if he wants me to I'll make love to him
in the softest, and sweetest of ways...
I have buildt us a perfect nest up here...we can rest here
until Mondy if we want to...
A sweedish song..
Carola...Nocturne

1 comment:
Hey - if you're making up nests, I could sure use one! Sander's sounds perfect!
Getting ready for a big weekend of singing on this end. You guys take care!
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment