Thursday, April 9, 2009

I don't know what to do!!!

We are still nesting up in the livingroom...

He is not getting any better...and his painkillers isn't doing much good now.
I want to call our doc...but he wont let me.

Fuck, I don't know what to do...I wish Granny was here...

He won't talk to me...won't say how bad it realy is..
But I can tell by his pale face
and the way it sort of jerks with pain
when he tries to move..
He has a hard time showing feelings
and signs of what he think is weaknes..
I guess you turn out that way growing up as an orfant
in way to many fosterhomes.
But Grann always seems to find away to get through...
I can't....
So i have tried not to crowd him....to give him some space..
To give him a chance to cry if he needs too...
he seldom does in front of me
unless when he had the attacks.

I think he ought to be in hospital now...but I don't know what to do
I can't call the doc behind his back...

But i can't watch him suffer much longer either...

Fuck..

1 comment:

butterflies said...

You can call the doctor..if you think he needs it.
At least you will stop worrying then.
Im sure you know him well enough to see how much pain hes in..