It is a foggy old morning here...and I am tired.
I woke up in pain some hours ago..now I am pleasently drugged
on painkillers...
I guess you all must be so tired of me complaining all the time.
At least I am..But I think I need this place to let of some steam
and be honest...I tend to pretend to much these days irl.
Darling Sander is still sleeping...so is Iver..
Yes, we happen to be three in bed this morning.
Iver coming down here in the middel of the night...woken from a nightmare
he would not tell us about..all shakey and scared. It took us a good hour to calm him
and get him back to sleep.
He is doing fine..he is swollen still from surgery but everything
heals up nicely and he says the pain is much less now.
Mine is not this morning...and I need to wank..
To flush out my "system".
I haven't for three days..
But I don't think I can...
Maybe Sander can help later on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment