Tonight is the end of easter for me...
Even though it is still a hollyday here in Norway
I have to go to hospital to drain...
And I am bringing Sander too...
He needs a good check-up now...even if he doesn't want to.
Our Doc was here yesterday
and he has put him on morphine for the time beeing.
And he made Sander promise that he will go to
hospital with me tomorrow morning...
We have spent most of the hollydays nesting here in front of the fire
Trine,Simon and Milla been here sevral times...
We have watched movies and played some games..
And we have spoken on the phone everyday with the group out
on the farm.
Tomorrow we will have them all back home.
We have missed them!!
Guess we have had a little taste of how it is going to be like
living on our own..
The last easter hymn...the great Kirsten Flagstad sings
Påskemorgen/ Eastermorning...back in 1956
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDd4RH7Xx0M
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Pray that your Easter was pain free.
I know it'll be great to have everyone back home tomorrow. Glad to see that Eastern ended up not being completely dominated by not feeling well.
I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow as I do always.
Love,
Firethorne
Thinking about you on draining day...hope you both feel better.
Glad that you had such a cuddly weekend.
Post a Comment