I still hurt today...
And I find the morph sups are not doing their job quite as good as the shots.
Everybody but Sander and me are out on the farm today.
We were too on Sunday and Saturday...
and I think Sander overdid a bit helping to clear out the house..
I can tell he is hurting rel bad today..
but as usual he never says.
I am a bit hurt...
for the first time I think someone cut me out from his blog
because I am gay.
I no longer has acsess. :(
And it is funny how people mail me
and ask questions and then when I answer
I never hear from them again.
The friends I make here in cyber in both this blog
and my Norwegian one are important to me..
cause this life most of the time is more real to me than my irl.
I can't partisipate much in that for the time beeing....
I spend very much time with my computer talking to my friends here.
So when people stop coming to my mns or comenting on my blog it feels like loosing a friend for real...
And I don't have anybody to loose...
To those of u who always stays...thank you so much..
I love you..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuxS-9t3tnY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Some ppl are very short sighted..
My mother has been going to the same Methodist church for over 50 yrs.Its her place of worship and its her club:)
They now have a gay minister.The first one they had,the church agreed it would be ok if she wasnt a *practising homosexual*..
The church soon grow to love Susan and her partner..heh
Now she has moved on and they have a gay man (who has a partner).
My mother who is 80 has to grow with the times..she knows that if she wants to stay in touch with real ppl then she needs to love them for who they are.
I think ppl are becoming more accepting.
You know my opinion!! If you can find someone that you LOVE and who loves you then you should treasure it:)
God loves us unconditionally.
I'm still here and I think it is their loss if they let go of you. You are a great guy and have found true love. This is something you should be proud of. Keep your head up and know that not everyone is so narrow minded. Much love!
Let them go who let go of you. Focusing on those takes time away from the ones who have chosen to stay with you.
Hy Ravn!
Don't be sad , your real friends are those that are here!
Kisses
Butterflies: My mom was very shocked of the idea of me beeing gay too...but granny got her to acept it:)
Wife: Thank u :)
Bigezbear: I try to..I realy do.
Leo: Thank u sweet boy!
Hugs and kisses to all of u !!!
I won't cut you out. The God I serve clearly loves you as much as me.
Thanks for commenting on my blog!
Someone cut you off from their blog??!?! Well, they're just plain stupid!!
I'm still here, and praying for you!
I am so sorry to hear of your chronic illness. You are precious to those who know you. Never doubt for one moment they would ache to hold you again if you were not here. It breaks hearts to see the ones we love suffer, but for them to end their own suffering rips a heart up and shreds it.
I hope it wasn't my blog you thought cut you out. If so, you need to read why the blog was closed.
The things u caried:
it was not u!!
Thank u for the kind words
Ravn
Post a Comment