Been with my love in hospital most of the weekend..
Nothing has changed....
He is silent and in pain...and today they went on with the tests..
I've had my usual Monday draining....and have been flat out in bed
ever since..and my love will have to do without me until Wednsday.
Mondaymusic:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9i2fqxSjTI
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey guy - take care of yourself; Sander is in good hands until you can get back to him. I know how much the silence bothers you but as I've said before, it may be his place to hide when the pain gets to be too much. He knows you're there and, I think you know him well enough to know that he appreciates it even when he is silent.
Courage, sweetie, Courage.
Love,
Firethorne
Ive been thinking about you guys.
I know how hard mondays are for you and how difficult it is for you to be apart.
But summers coming:)
Stay hopeful sweetie and rest while you can.
God will take care of you both so dont worry.
Peace xox
Thank u both...
I love u so much!!
Post a Comment