First I like to say thank u from both Sander and me..
for all kind mails and comments ...
Hugs and kisses to u all!!
It is realy amazing to have him home again...
To wake up in the light of dawn..with my nose
burried in his long blonde hair.
Spooning him ...holding him.
To watch him turn around...still half asleep
and press his varm sleepy body against mine
Feel his arms around my neck...his lips against mine
it is heaven!!
We stayed in bed until about 2.pm..
Then granny came down and discretly knoked on the door
to see if we still were alive, and if we wanted some brunch.
Sander has a bit dificulty walking the stairs...but he will
improve.
We were both in some pain today...
but wanted each other to much to bother with it.
Love making is a great painkiller !
But right now I hurt...
Tonight I watch him sleep again..his warm skin
strangely golden in the dim lampelight..
He is so beautiful..
Granny and mom been to se Iver..his pain
has finally slowed down a little...so he was able to
talk now. And is recovering nicely the nurses said.
I am so pleased to hear that.
We have been lazing upp on the sofa..watching movies.
Ending the evening with a rerun of "Interviev with the vampire"
And now I have this song playing in my head over and over
and over...
Here in the real version...look how sexy old Jagger
once was!! LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuTiTfbfy7Q&feature=related
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lovely post!
It's really amazing wake up with the person you love in your side, see he open his eyes asleep and make sure he has a wondeful day.
When you are with that person nothing in the world matter because you have him. And his your everything.
Hugs!
Post a Comment