It realy is early Saturday morning here..
All throug the night I have had Sanders voice in my ear...
talking to me on the cellphone..
My doc has given me Morphine sups again...and my stephdad
manages them. They have provided me with
a few hours of much needed sleep.
Drifting in and out of dreamland and Sanders calm voice
soothing me...making me relax so that I hurt less.
I still have my earplugg in and I can hear him breath
silently in his sleep. And mentaly I have his hand
in mine ...
My doc want me to go to hospital again...but
I refuse..
I want to be here in my bed. Don't want to share
this pain with any stranger I happen to be shareing
a room with.
And the sups makes it a little easyer to stay put.
I need to jack of...due to my prostateproblems..
At least once a day "uro" says..
but I don't think I can right now..
And it is bound to hurt as well
When cuming hurts I can't do it..
I need to keep that part separate from
the pain...it can't stop beeing about pleasure!
I think that when or preferably if ..that happens ...
I wont be able to fight my illness anymore...
Stephdad's just been down here with another sup.
in a moment it will take the edge of the pain and
I can sleep some more...making my breath one
with Sanders...as together as we can be ...
beeing so far apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can understand you not wanting to go back to hospital but if youre in a lot of pain ...maybe thats where you should be.
Im praying for you xoxox
Post a Comment