Hey!
Sorry..I suddenly found myself back in hospital...
I guess it was my own doing partly...
first I skipped the monday draining
and on Sanders birthday I woke up in pain...
but chosed to load up on painkillers
and pretend to be alright.
The result is I don't remeber a damned shit from
the birthdayparty and I managed to colapse and pass out
in the parkinglot when we was going home...due to
severe pain and a overload of painkillers..
mmm...I agree...stupid me..
Well they admitted me and they sedated and drained me while sedated...
That obviously did the trick...but on a "Hurting-scale" from 0-10
it definitely was a 15 !!! Ouch!!
So now I am home again...
Still hurting and moving about like a chimp with artrites with a
big banana up his ass...
Sigh...
Still I am glad to be home...
Love u...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8A2FaHhc3c
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm still praying for you three...Be blessed!
I happen to like chimps - no matter how they walk :)
Glad your home!
Love,
FT
Post a Comment