I have had the best weekend in many months...
I have spent most of it in rehab with my love.
Loving him...hehe
And now I am facing reality once more..
with another draining-day coming up.
I REALY don't want to..blææææ
But I know I have no choice..
Iver is coming to hospital too
He has had some pain in his nuts
over the weekend..and he is to
give a spermsample too..poor boy
he gets realy embaressed ..
Sander and me have talked a lot ..
(There u see...we don't fuck 24/7 !)
The state or what u call it has offered us to pay
for us to have nurses fulltime at our house.
That means 3-4 persons will work all hours on shift
to take care of us. And that granny will be free of duty
so to speak. And we have decided to go for it!
At easter mom and Stephan is begining to resature
the farmhouse...and I know how eager she is to help.
So Sander and I am gonna be employes sort of..
we agree that we will prefer male nurses if posible.
Thinking that males can better understand the nature of
our pain. What do u folks think?
It is time to sleep now...time to talk a little while
to Sander on the cellphone....and love us
to sleep..
Good night to all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think thats wonderful.Having nurses(yes males may be better for your conditions altho females would be just as good)..it will free grannys life up more and stop you from worrying about the burden you think you are.
You live in a good country that the health system will do that for you..Good luck with the draining!
Post a Comment