I think today was the most painfull draining ever..
I passed out thankfully...so I guess thats how I survived...
They tried to talk me into staying in uro...but I refused..
and because uro is realy cramed with people right now
they didn't force me to stay.
My Stephdad is the big strong type...so he partly
carried me to the car afterwards..where I lay in the backseat
all the way home trying not to puke..
Right now I am druged and happy...
but I fear hell will brake loose again in an hour or so..
I am left with my Stephdad only today..I guess he is
the only one that still can stand to be with me...
But that is ok...I can cry infront of him...it doesn't
bother me so much...cause he doesn't fuss.
Whis me luck...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Ravn - I hope you're not expending any precious energy on trying not to cry in front of anybody! Damn, man - if it hurts, it hurts.
Be a good boy, take your drugs, lay quietly and think of Sander :)
Love,
Firethorne
I have not read your blog before. Just now starting too. My first thoughts . . . thank God for your stepdad. He sounds like a wonderful man. Let him be strong, and let yourself be weak in front of him. His love is palpable.
Post a Comment