Last nigh Iver came down to my room looking pale and scared.
-" Ravn? Can I sleep here tonight?"
-" Of course you can!" I cleared away all sorts of magazines, kleenex,
waterbottles and other junk from Sanders side of the bed.
A shivering Iver climed in to the bed.
I tucked the duve around him.
-"Are you in pain?" I put a hand on his forehead..
He nodded.
His forehead was a bit hot...but not feverish hot..
I gave him one of my painkillers and some water..
He gulped down the pills and closed his eyes.
- "Are you feeling sick?
He nodded without opening his eyes..
- " Swollen? I continued asking him.
He nodded again. Biting his lip...
-" Do you want me to take a look?" Or to call my doc?
- " You look...he wispered..
I pulled of his duve and he pulled his boxers down..
And I almost choked...
His nuts were very,very swollen and the left one had a big bruise.
WTF!!
He said nothing...but bit his lip even harder to stop the tears that
was about to come..
How did this happen ? What did u do?
I was shocked at the sight..
-" It was Ola "...tears beginning to show now..
-" He wanted to play and sort of jumped me...placing both paws in my groin"..
- "But why didn't you tell someone? Why didn't you say"??
He snifled..
- "Don't wanna be a sissy...
Don't wanna bother anybody..
not with u in so much pain after draining and all.
I thought it might go away".
- "Iver, realy"...I hugged him
- "I think U need to go to hospital...
I think one of your nuts is bleeding.".
I called doc Espen...and I got Stephan to come and take a look..
Iver was crying now...burying his face at my neck.
I held him and tried to comfort him
- " This must realy hurt like bloody hell" !!
Stephan turned all pail at the sight...
-"How long have u been like this?
When did it happen?"
- "I don't remeber" Iver cried ...
- "Sometime this afternoon".
We steard at him in disbelief...
- " But you have shown no sign" I said...
You have pretended to be ok all that time.."
- "I didn't think you would care.."
Iver sobbed against my shoulder.
Stephan and me looked at each other..
there and then we begun to realize how
Ivers life must have been before he came here.
I saw Stephans eyes tearing up..
He reached out and stroke Ivers hair..
- " We care" he said .
.-"We will always care, Iver"..
Then everything happened real fast...Espen came, the ambulanse came.
And of to hospital he went. I was not alowed to go with him
due to the draining and the morph that was about to wear of..
They operated on him right away last night...managed to save
his nut..but he is gonna be in a lot pain for the next days..
He so did not deserve this!!
Poor, sweet Iver..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Iver sounds like he could use a Teddy Bear to cuddle with (in addition to really good drugs). I hope he feels better soon.
I know you hate to hear this kind of stuff, but he's lucky to have you and your family and it will be a wonderful day for him when he realizes that "we care" is true for him no matter what.
Take care of yourself, Ravn. You know, for a guy in a lot of pain, you sure are horny!
A little pre-occupied on this side with job woes. I'll keep you posted.
Love,
Firethorne
Me...horny??
Ok, so what if I am..
I am glad that part of my body
can still give me pleasure.
The day it stops...I am finito too..
Post a Comment