Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It is not fair !!

Life is realy not fair...why is it that
Iver had to get his nut ruptured?
Why couldn't it have been some other guy?
Someone who never had anything painfull
happening to him...

Granny was with him all day...then mom and me took
over tonight. Poor Iver...getting intravenous morphine
and still not totally painfree..
A ruptured nut must realy hurt so goddamned bad..
And the scaring may cause him to have problems later too..
It is not fair...

I was with Sander tonight too..
I hadn't seen him since sunday..
He is better now...and I just can't wait to get him home!!
I long so much for him to cuddle up next to me in bed..
My love...

2 comments:

Marina Myburgh said...

Hi. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on it. There are 8 new articles available to read and lots of comment as well. Seems like you are really struggling. Strongs! http://opinionmania.blogspot.com

butterflies said...

Oh poor Iver..I know the pain is excruiciating..I watched my son get a tortion.
Hope you guys will have a better weekend and maybe you will have some time with sander:)