The end of a hellish day...
And I am still alive..
I yell at everybody...including Dan, on msn...sorry man :(
All I realy want to do is crawl under my bed and stay there
til the cows come home...
But i have had Sander on the cellphone most of the evening.
And he is realy having progress now!!
And I think he is getting even more horny than me !!
I love that !!
And maybe...just maybe he will come home next week !
He is now able to walk with a stick...and he doesn't fall over
so much anylonger. He still has a bit trouble with pissing..
it is like when he got to go he's gotta go right away..
That can be a bit embaressing...
Well...my damned morph is starting to wear of...
I cant write anymore.
Have a good night all..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"Old Yeller" was actually a very nice dog (he was yellow - that's where the name came from). Good news on Sander and your sense of humor seems to be coming back. Yeah!
Love,
Firethorne
Post a Comment