Saturday, March 14, 2009

Someone who watch over me...

I guess Sander fell asleep on me last night..
He didn't phone me as usuall and I wouldn't phone him
in case I would wake him.

I have had a good nights sleep again...but this morning
the pain was quite bad..maybe I have slept on the side.
That usually gives me pain if I don't put a pillow between my legs.

Iver was not feeling so good last night...complaining that his
nuts hurt again...so we will just have to wait and se how he is today.
With any sign of swelling or fever it is straight to hospital.

....................................................................

I am still in bed...surfing blogs and hoping for someone to come to msn
But there are few early birds around.
I have gotten a few good friends in cyber over the years.
Murmel u all know by now...Timmy, Rille, Hasse,
And the latest additions HB, Butterflies and Firethorn.
I always look forward to hear from u..

But there is one man I love the most..
A man I have known for almost 4 years I think.
A man that gets up at 3 am every single morning just to
talk to me on msn. We have a 9 hour timediference.
So he spends this early hours before he has to go to work
with me ...or sometimes with Sander..and even Iver.

His name is Dan...and I refer to him now and then in my blogg.
He is old enough to be my dad or Ivers grandpa...
Iver think he looks like Santa...or a cross between
santa and a biker...lol

I think Dan has taken more shit from me than anybody...
He is my freezone, my garbage dump, my lost dad...
in this sometimes hopless jail I am inn..
With Dan I can be honest...
I can be as weak or strong..
childish or grownup that I like...
I can hurt and cry and curse...
He is always there to suport me..always there to comfort.

Oh, he gets me angry too....cause he can fuss a bit when I am
not eating properly or drinking to much coke.
But mostly he is my sanctuary...where I can weep..and swear
and almost give up on life.
He always pulls me through.
Always makes me see that there is a way..that there is
a God..

Thank u man, for your everlasting suport and love..
We all love you so much...

Here is Dans song for Sander,Iver and me...
That he wanted to dedicate to us on a radioshow last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz32I_GbpeU&feature=related

So I give you this, Dan...you are my true "someone"...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7MvoRzmLw0&feature=related

No comments: