When the pain from the draining subsided...
I found that the general pain I was in
had become more distant too..
And I have slept for almost 6 hours now without interupting
for painmedication..
With Sander talking me to sleep on the phone last night
and then having phonesex.. I slept like a baby.
Iver and me has started to whatc this lame realetyshow
on tv called paradise hotell...(thats why I am ocupied 9.30-10.30 pm )
Iver mostly because every teen do I think...
Me because one of the boys reminds me so much of Sander!
He is just gorgeus! I hope he is to stay on a long time..hehe
At least til I get the real thing back home with me..
I will go to visit Sander tonight! And I can hardly wait!
His roomy is home on leave this week and I hope
that it means that we can have "a good time"
Just the thought of that makes some parts of
me very much awake right now...
And my fantasy spinning of..
Oh, I cant wait!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Its nice to hear some hope back in your voice:)
Post a Comment