Saturday, August 30, 2008

Update sunday

I have spent another night in the hospital with Ravn.

He is more awake now, but he is in pain most of the time.
It seems they have a hard time easing it now.
The short periods the morph realy kicks in he falls in
to exhausted sleep.
The doctors says he will be better in a couple of days.
That the pain will subside a bit.
God! Do I hope so!
It's so fucking hard to watch him go through this.

He still has not spoken. He just squeeses my hand.
Holding on hard to it even when he sleeps.

I'am glad that I can be with him though. As he's been
there for me the past three years when I was
at rock bottom both physicly and mentaly.
I just wish I could take his place right now.
Take his pain.

I love him so much.


Sander on sunday morning.

No comments: