In the middel of the night...
I wake upp and Sander is not beside me...Ola is sitting beside our bed ...I guess he woke me.
The moment I get out of bed he runs out of the room and to the bathroom..
Sanders on the bathroomflor..face down and naked...hes been puking and then passed out on the floor...hell!!
-Ola, go get granny! I urges the dog on...
-Get granny!!
He runs out of the room and I can hear him on the stairs...thank God!
I kneels beside Sander on the floor...turns him on the side...to ensure he breathes freely..
He shivers then coughs and opens his eyes...I drag him upp abit so that he rests on me sort of.
Holding him in my arms while he almost whimper from pain,,,tears streaming down his face..
I kiss his forhead...try to kiss away the tears....
He pukes agian...I dont care...I'm used to this...I just hold him and tries to calm him...wishing for him to pass out again, to get rid of the pain... Wishing for grann to come.
Finaly she does..she phones the abulanse..she cleans upp the puke on the bathroomfloor.
Sander is shaking in my lap...I try to calm him, but I know its no use now...he wont calm down until the hospital gives him the shot that he needs. I'm trying not to cry..but it wont work...I hate to see him like this..Granny tucks a blanket around him...but it don't stopp the shivers.
He tries to say something...but instead he passes out again.
-Thats better...Gran says..together we gently places him on the floor on his side..and waits for the ambulanse. I want to go with him, but grann says i'm suposed to stay in bed..and that she'll go...she goes uppstairs to dress and to wake mom. I watch over my love...wishing I could take his pain...I deal much better with my own pain than with his.
And I worry too...this is the seckond attack in a little more than a week ...Its not suposed happen that often anymore...fuck...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment