Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday thoughts

Granny has taken Siri home to dad...I miss her already..
She can be annoying, ok...but she's realy the cutest kid...and I love her..

It's sunday before school starts here in Norway...I hate it..
It just reminds me how "no good" I am...having to quit school at 19
I wonder if I ever will be able to finish it...to make something of myself..
The past years I have'nt even had the strenght to take classes on line..
Besides I no longer know what will study..I wanted to be an archeologist..or maybe
even an architect like my dad. But now I don't know anymore......
Maybe I want to study psycology instead?

Well tomorrow's monday and I'm not having my usual prosedyre in hospital...it's nice,
but I am a little worried too...cause I'm starting to hurt a bit more again...and I feel kind of swollen...I hope I'm not looking at another inflam. ...

Sander seems ok...he's looking forward to be babysitting Milla..
She's gonna be with us tuesday ...while Trine goes back to nursingschool..

I'm gonna go and watch a movie with my love...see u all!!

No comments: