Friday, August 15, 2008

Dicks and willys.

The following conversation took place yesterday morning at 7 am..
Scene: Our bedroom...were Sander and me are fast asleep...as usual naked ..

Nosey baby sis: Ravn...RAVN!!! Hello? Wake upp!!!
Raaaavn!!!

Very sleepy Ravn: Huh?

Nosey baby sis: You promised that we should walk Ola this moring!! (sulks)

Very sleepy Ravn: (yawning and letting go of Sander wich I have been spooning)
What time is it?

Nosey baby sis: I dont know, but its sunny outside..it's morning (smiling hopefully )

Very sleepy Ravn: (yawning and stretching) is Granny upp?

Nosey babysis: Nooo,.. but.............

She suddenly shuts upp...stearing at something...I follow her eyes direction and....shitt! I'm laying on my back now and my dick is realy making a tent of my blanket..damn
I put opp my knee to sort of cover it..

Nosey babysis: What's that you got under youre blanket?

Shitt! What the fuck do I tell her!'

Sander stirs beside me..he turns towards me...hes eyes gleaming with laughter...tell her Ravn...he says smugish..

Very embaresed Ravn : It's nothing it's just my willy!

Nosey babysis: No it's not!! I've seen willies...Dads willy is sort of like a shrinked up sosage!

(at this point Sander can't hold in anymore and sort of explodes in laughter)

Well mine is not...I try not to laugh.

But how can you fit it in youre pants then ?
She looks worried.
Is'nt it verry unpractical?

Yes, I ansvers...be glad that youre a girl !

She thinks for awhile...then says..Is that why it hurt so much?

I cant think of an answer to this...then Sander comes to my rescue

No, Sander says...Ravns dick is that way now cause he got to pee..

She glares at him in disbelife..Realy??

Yes realy, I say..
Go uppstairs to granny now ...we're coming in a minute.




Later ...upp in the kitchen at the breakfasttable...

Nosey babysis: Granny? Do you know the diffrence between a willy and a dick?

Granny who for a moment almost chokes on her coffe...says politely...
No, I dont think I do...

Nosey babysis: Willys are small and wrinkled and good for nothing....dicks are big and pointy so that you can pee with them!

She then looks sad for a moment...

Poor dad, he's only got a nogood willy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor dad...