I realy dont know where to start...
I was a pretty normal boy upp to 16. Sort of wild , sort of "a ladies man" in norwegian we call that a "fitteprins" means cunt-prince in english hehe and meaning I was rather heavily into
sex with girls...one night stands preferably (ashamed)
Well at 16 i run my head into the wall ...in form of this two year older girl at a schooldance.
I had wanted to do her for a long time and finaly she gave in...hmm ...truthfully she was rather loose..but I still fancyed her.
To make a long storry short, I fucked her in our classroom on the teachers desk and got walked in on by miss Peterson our englisproffesor...and I nearly got kicked out of school. I probebly would have if it wasent for the girl beeing my senior.
So far all good...but some week later ...on my way to dad for a short autumnweek with hes family my stephsisters, stephmom and my babysis ...I started to hurt down there ..on the train...hurt and pee alot.
By the time I got there I was actually peeing blood..
And I didt dear to tell anyone...
Well short again...alone for two days with my stephsisters while the rest of the famliy went to granny... I got a high fever and the pain was realy bad now.....they called the docktor when they found me fainthed on the bathroomfloor and he said I had klamydia witch had spread to my nuts...ouch
I became realy sick and it took me a long, long time to heal from it...longer that it shuld have acording to my doc..
Then after something like two months the inflamation in my nuts came back.... I was hospitalised...
Two more moths and in I went again...sigh...
Then when I woke upp from the fever-lala land...I steared in to the most beautifull brown eyes I had ever seen.....they belonged to a fairhaired boy in the bed nex to mine......Sander..
to be continued....lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That bitch....
Ravn so sorry hear about you!
But I'm loving knowing about you!
Kiss
Post a Comment