Sander again.
I have just come home from the hospital.
They have sedated him so that he sleeps now.
And they once again chose to open him upp, and
try to clean out the inflamation the way they did
last time. They will keep the wound open and drained for a couple of days.
It's hard to se him like this all though it's not the first time.
They have covered his eyes and there are tubes and monitors everywhere,
but at least they let me sit with him for an hour with
his hand in mine.
His fever is still upp about 104, and they are not pleased.
Ravns granny and dad are coming with the morningplane,
and right now his stephdad is there.
My doc has forbidden me to go in tomorrow cause I'm not feeling to hot.
Besides I tend to get attacs if I get too tired.
So I will try and listen to him.
Maybe.
I'm gonna go and get some sleep now.
Love Sander
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment