I totally forgot to introduce myself yesterday...Other than beeing a 22year old gay-boy from norway...and other than beeing chronicly ill for almost 6 years now..
I had to quit school at 19 ..due to my illness...it was not cool and I hope to be able to continue study one day...
I have a big brother of 26 caled Rein who is a biker....a great mum and stephfather...and the worlds gratest granny!!
I have a rather distant dad....living a hundred miles away...not realy wanting to talk about the fact that Sander and I am boyfriends...sure we sleep in the same bed an so on while vissiting there...but he never mentions it...and I'm kind of hurt ...
I have a cute babysister whos 7 now...and who thinks its grate that sander and I am boyfriends...
I have two adoring stephsisters..... and a pretty and kind stephmum
I have Sander , my love and soulmate...Him and I have been together for almost 6 years...they've been filled with love and joy....but also seriuos illness for the both of us...and him going through several complicated surgeries...and spending time in psykiatrick ward. And me travelling back and forth to hospital every week for treatment....and from time to time spending time there due to the infections that never quite leaves my body...
So we live a verry diffrent life from our friends...but try to participate whenever we can..
We have some beautifull friends ...
Trine...my best friend.. who I knew since we were kidds...shes the mother of a babygirl now witch I adore ...called Milla..
.Simon, her boyfriend and Millas father...
Truls, Trines twin brother...who was quite homophobick at the start but no he is ok.
Jan E...a good friend living near...
Lasse , Sanders best friend and Arn his boyfriend who is also a chronic . They live in the northern part of norway and we dont get to se them much unless Arn has to go to hospital in Oslo.
And there is Lilja and Ang the lesbian artists who once where Sanders nextdoor neighbours and care takers...and then become close and dear friends to us..
And there is Espen...our truely fabulous doc...who we can count on morning, noon and night to come by and check on us..
Oh and we do have a dog! Ola, he is a labrador retriver and a compleete foodadickt...but he also is a verry vise dog and wakes me upp in the night if Sander has one of his painattacks..
We have our own big room and bathroom in the basement of my mums house..we realy cant live by ourself yet...and when life roughens upp a bit my granny comes to stay to look after us while the others work..
Thats all folks...no back to my storry :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment