A foggy and grey morning here in Norway...but uppstairs in the kitchen I can hear Milla and Sander...In a while i will go upp to them..but right now I need my painkiller to kick in before I can do anything. The pain is much the same as yesterday, maybe a little sharper...and last night I ran a teprature just under 102...
not a good sign.
I'm ignoring my temprature today...
wanting to be with Sander and Milla,
and knowing that Espen is gonna check upp on me later
Millas sweet laughter coming down from the kitchen
makes me smile...
I cant seem to remember now how life was before her..
How can you love someone so small that much?
Sander and I are so lucky to have her in our lives...
we can never have children of our own.
And Trine is realy generous letting us take part in Millas life the
way we do... us beeing her godparents and all.
I was even suposed to be there when she gave birth..
but at that time I lay unconcius in hospital...my usual luck :(
I had so wanted to do that...
A little less depp than yesterday...due to Milla...
I don't know how much I will be able to participate...I can't sit and walk much..
So I guess Sander will have to be the one doing all the work..while I will lay on the sofa
beeing with them just in case...even if he looks ok..
the attacks might come without a warning.
Have a good day...all of you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment