He is awake !!
They started to wake him yesterday morning ,
and when Granny was with him in the afternoon
he opned his eyes for the first time
and sort of glared at her. Lol
When Trine and I came in the evening
he opened his eyes when he heard us coming,
and I think I detected a smile deep inside them.
He has'nt spoken yet and he is in a lot of pain,
but we expected that.
So Trine and me sat on his bed and held his hands
while he drifted in and out of sleep.
Sometimes opening his eyes to check if we still were there.
Trine went home, but I could not leave him.
So I stayed on thinking I could get a taxi later on.
When his pain at some point got to much for him
I climed in to bed with him.
Holding him in my arms while he cried.
A nurse came in and regulated the dosage on his morph drip.
And that made him sleep an hour or so.
She even tried to send me home, but I refused!
So I have spent the night in hospital holding and kissing my love.
I will try to get some sleep now.
It's early in the morning here in Norway.
Rein is with Ravn.
I will go back to the hospital this afternoon.
Love Sander.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment