Wednesday, August 6, 2008

To be continued....

At first I did'nt remember where I was...maybe not even who I was....lol
Then I notised that the person smiling sweetly at me was actually in a bed next to mine...
Aha...hospital again!! Hey, said the boy...he had a darkish voice...sort of husky...
-I am Sander..
- Ravn ...I wispered...Hey..
He was so damn cute it sort of took my breath away...and at first I didnt even think of the fact
that he was the wrong sex...I just smiled happily...and I guess sort of feverish.. at him

I don't recal much from our verry first conversation...neither does he...we were both rather drugged out...lol. But I do remember I had this funny feeling in the pit of my stomack...a feeling I had never felt with anybody else..

The next day I found out that he was a year older than me...and that he had been in and out of hospital for the last two years...due to a sort of birth dammage to the nerves that conected his private parts to his spine...he had been kicked real hard in the nuts some years ago and after that they had acted upp on him real bad...almost like me, for I had found out too that I had an inhereted birthdefect from my granddad...that caused me to have all this inflamations.. the klamydia had just trigged it on...

It was the first time either of us shared a room with someone young...for mostly the uro-ward is filled upp with grumphy old farts! And it was realy nice to have someone my age to talk to...someone who could understand how I felt! Someone beautifull too...

I dont know how long it took before I had to admitt to myself that I was falling in love...it was shocking!! I had never ever thought of another boy in that way...I mean ...of course I had done a little wanking and comparing sizes with my friends...but that was all... I had never touched another boy...and suddenly I could'nt wait to touch him...to kiss him....to åååhhhhh ..anything realy!!! But was he in to boys? Did he like me?? And what would everybody else say???
Damn!!

to be continued...

3 comments:

manxxman said...

I stumbled on to your blog thru another blog.....interesting story

Anonymous said...

Some of the best relationships i ever had started under the influence of drugs. Now if I could only remember who they were.....

Leo said...

Ravn I had this feeling like you had when I saw someone really cute haha I started acting like a idiot don't knowing what to do...

I'm loving your story!

Kiss