I hate beeing alone in our bed...I normally love having a big bed, but when Sanders not here it feels too big...and sort of desserted..
Sometimes I take one of his used t-shirts and drape it over my pillow just so I can smell him...
kind of helps me sleep...
I spoke on the phone with the hospital earlier on and he has slept the whole day...thats good for him. But I'm so fucking bored...I have almost no pain now...and I long to be upp and about..I do realy hope that when I go in for a check on monday...they will let me move around a bit...I just cant wait to not having to drain!!(usually I do that every monday morning and feels like shitt for two days) But now I'm gonna have a great week!
Thinking back on the storry on how we met...
That night in hospital....
After the lights went of..and only the dim nightlight made it possible to see Sanders face...
I was in his arms in his bed...just resting there...holding each other, burrying my nose in his hair..mmmmmm it felt soo good, and soo right in a way....like I somehow had come home..
Neither of us was well...and we probebly shouldnt bee doing this...but we couldnt resist each other...I kissed his face and his neck...and I knew I was'nt gonna stopp there unless he was in to much pain of course!
He was'nt...
And we slowly, and sweetly explored each others bodys...wanting for the other to have the best ...
God !! I had never been so horny in my whole life!!
And just the feel of his mouth on my chest almost drowe me crazy...I could feel him hard against my thigh...and suddenly his hand was on my hardon..I let out a loud moan...and he lay his mouth over mine to hush me down...his fingers stroking me gently...and my hand found him under the blanket...and we liplocked as we stroke each other off for the verry first time..
It was wonderfull, and good, and felt so right ...and It hurt like hell cumming...
.But I didnt care...
I just wanted to hold him and forever capture that moment...I wanted to never ever open my eyes again..
But we soon realised we had made a total mess in his bed....lol
And we both hurt ...but tried to clean the bed with a towel so that nobody should find out
And then..for the first of many, many times at last we fell asleep in each others arms...and If someone saw...they didnt say anything or wake us...for I slept there all night long...stumbling of to my own bed in the first light of dawn...the next morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
lol
Post a Comment