It's kind of wierd...
but when my temprature goes way upp...he always comes
He is a big and blueish bird...and he sits on topp of our closet..
He does'nt realy do anything..he just sitts..
Kind of like The Raven in Edgar Allan Poes poem...lol
Only he's not a Raven ...I'am
(ravn meaning raven in norwegian)
He's more some kind of a peacock...but without the tail.
Last night he came...and I knew then that my temp.
had gone upp over a 103...cause he never comes unless
it's more than 103 usually close to 104.
At the moment I dont see him...
but if he comes back during daytime I guess I'll have to go
to the hospital...and I realy hate that!!
The pain is worse than yesterday..
Both Sander and Espen got those worried looks...Espen been here
last night and again this moring.
He's gonna come again by lunchtime to give me a shot ..
" And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!"
Edgar Allan Poe.

No comments:
Post a Comment