Monday, August 11, 2008

While you are sleeping...




The sun Is about to come upp...it,s 5.15 in the morning and I cant sleep..
I have taken the laptopp over to the sofa so that I want wake my love...
But I have trouble consentrating on writing...It's hard to take my eyes of him
He's sleeping half on his stomack...golden skin against the bed linnens...long blonde hair
spread over his pillow...almost like the big painting Lilja made of him
so beautifull..

The hospital was ok yesterday...ultrasound showed that I healed upp nicely..spermsample was without blood..so was my urine..still hurt a bit cumming though..

I dont know if any of you has been taking a spermtest in hospital, but it's rather boring
It's not that easy cumming on comand in a gloomy room with a stack of oldish pornmagazines
that are suposed to help...but at least after Sander and I complained we got some gayporn too !
And sometimes with no one around he comes in there with me to help...hehe

Sander is ok he says...but I can see hes not telling the truth..hes eyes are a little to overcast..and he is a little to tired...I know him so well...I can read him like an open book
But I guess we both play that game...never wanting to tell the other how it realy is...putting on a brave face..

Well, my pain is bearable this bright morning...and inn a couple of hours I'm gonna go uppstairs to make breakfast for Sander and granny...maybe the morning will be warm enough to eat out on the sun deck! Maybee this will be the first good day in a long time...

I long to go out...to be able to go into town...be with friends...to sit on a sidewalkcafe and just watch the people go by...to go swimm on the nudy beach...make love under the stars..go up to the mountains...we are suposed to go in septeber as usual...and I cant wait!!


Please let us both be ok this year....



Photo by me: From Jotunheimen..the lake Tyin wiew to the mountains Falketind and Koldedalstind

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that's a nice pic. I bet the water's freezing, though...

Ravn... said...

Its water from the glaciers...its ice cold, clean and wonderful to drink:)